Congratulations to Sullivan Brothers Builders in Houston, Texas. They are a winner of the Front Porch Nation Builder and Architect Award!
This company deserves special recommendation for so many reasons:
Most of their homes have awesome porches!
They are green builders whose homes include these standard features.
- EnergyGuard Foam Insulation (www.energyguardfoam.com) – reduces heating and cooling costs up to 50% compared to fiberglass insulations
- High-Efficiency, Zoned Heating and Cooling Units – coupled with foam insulation, zoned systems heat and cool each floor of the home independently which makes the home more efficient and drastically reduces the humidity and moisture in the home.
- Manabloc Plumbing System – state-of-the-art water distribution system that has individual lines for hot and cold water and distributes the water to each plumbing fixture from one central location.
- Double-paned and insulated Low-E Windows –in inland communities, SBB utilizes true wood windows which provide a traditional appearance while offering optimal energy efficiency. In our coastal communities, SBB only uses storm impact-rated windows in all of our homes for the convenience of our owners.
- Tankless hot water heaters – water is heated on-demand and saves on natural gas use.
- Reclaimed Oak Floors – these floors provide the true character in a “new old home”! The floors are more mature and dense which make them more durable and stable.
- Reclaimed Brick – is a beautiful material that lends extra authenticity and beauty to the curb appeal of SBB homes.
- Complete landscape package including irrigation
- Designer finish details like granite, tile, lighting, and more.
Join us in congratulating Sullivan Brothers Builders for not only believing in the power of the front porch, but in building them as well. Bravo!